Fuelcharge is revolutionising how Australians pay for their fuel.
Fuelcharge is a mobile app that lets you pay for fuel at participating locations for your car, truck, bus, boat, plane or helicopter without having to swipe your credit card. Simply open the app before you leave your seat, select your bowser and set-up the payment and then you’re ready to refuel and go!
Download Fuelcharge from the App Store or Google Play for FREE today.
Fuelcharge is backed by one of the world’s leading payment processing providers who are regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission. All of your payment information is encrypted to the highest standards available.
A way to support Australian owned businesses
Fuelcharge is Australian owned and operated and stands to support other Australian businesses.
A way to avoid the queue
Don’t let social distancing get in the way of fuelling up your car. Avoid the queue at the counter and pay for fuel from the comfort of your seat.
Fuelcharge won’t tempt you (or the kids) when you go to checkout. Fuelcharge sticks to what it does best… helping you get back on the road, in the air, or out to sea, faster.
A cashless and card-less transaction
Don’t stress if you forget your wallet. Payment information only needs to be uploaded once. Fuelcharge takes care of the rest. If you’ve got Apple Pay set-up on your mobile device already then there’s no need to even add a credit card to your profile.
Go 100% paperless. Fuelcharge keeps a digital record of all of fuel usage and receipts so you don’t have to go digging around the car to find a docket again.
Where You Can Refuel With Fuelcharge
Fuel is near you in the following Queensland locations
- IOR Barcaldine | 1 Ironwood Drive, Barcaldine QLD 4725 | Diesel and AdBlue
- IOR Blackall | 3 Banksia Street, Blackall QLD 4472 | Diesel and AdBlue
- IOR Boulia | 9 Herbert Street, Boulia QLD 4829 | Diesel only
- IOR Bowen | 13 Jurgens Place, Bowen QLD 4805 | Diesel and AdBlue
- IOR Capella | 24 Hibernia Road, Capella QLD 4723 | Diesel only
- IOR Charleville | 3 Coolibah St, Charleville QLD 4470 | Diesel only
- IOR Charlton | Address | Diesel and AdBlue
- IOR Charters Towers | Clara Road, Charters Towers City QLD 4820 | Diesel and Adblue
- IOR Chevallum | 5 Palmetto Street, Chevallum QLD 4555 | Diesel and Adblue
- IOR Chinchilla | Cnr Taylor St & Emmerson St, Chinchilla QLD 4413 | Diesel and Adblue
- IOR Clermont | 16 Gregory Lane, Clermont QLD 4721 | Diesel and Adblue
- IOR Cloncurry | Sir Hudson Fysh Drive, Cloncurry QLD 4824 | Diesel and Adblue
- IOR Cunnamulla | 121 Emma Street, Cunnamulla QLD 4490 | Diesel and Adblue
- IOR Dalby | Volker Street, Dalby QLD 4405 | Diesel Only
- IOR Dinmore | 24 Hawkins Cres, Bundamba QLD 4304 | Diesel and Adblue
- IOR Eagle Farm | 1105 Kingsford Smith Drive, Eagle Farm QLD 4009 | Diesel and Adblue
- IOR Eromanga | Cooper Development Road, Eromanga QLD 4480 | Diesel only
- IOR Gracemere | 146 Foster St, Gracemere QLD 4702 | Diesel and Adblue
- IOR Injune | 1 Flower Street, Injune QLD 4554 | Diesel, Unleaded Petrol, and Premium Unleaded Petrol
- IOR Julia Creek | Corner Coyne St & Flinders Hwy, Julia Creek QLD 4823 | Diesel and Adblue
- IOR Longreach | Cramsie Muttaburra Road, Longreach QLD 4730 | Diesel and Adblue
- IOR Middlemount | 27 Brahman Street, Middlemount QLD 4746 | Diesel only
- IOR Miles | 33 Old Cameby Road, Miles QLD 4415 | Diesel and Adblue
- IOR Murgon | 6 Gesslers Road, Murgon QLD 4605 | Diesel Only
- IOR Pittsworth | 53 Gap Road, Pittsworth QLD 4356 | Diesel and Adblue
- IOR Quilpie | 83 Brolga Street, Quilpie QLD 4480 | Diesel and Adblue
- IOR Roma | Warrego Highway, Roma QLD 4455 | Diesel and Adblue
- IOR St George | Carnarvon Highway St George QLD 4487 | Diesel and Adblue
- IOR Tully | 51 Lentini Road, Silky Oak QLD 4854 | Diesel and Adblue
- IOR Warwick | 40 Activity Street, Warwick, QLD 4370 | Diesel and Adblue
- IOR Winton | Woodstock Road, Winton QLD 4735 | Diesel and Adblue
- Ayr Airport | Avgas only
- Atherton Airport | Avgas only
- Birdsville Airport | Avgas only
- Boonah Airpark | Avgas and Jet A1
- Charters Towers Airport | Avgas and Jet A1
- Dalby Airport | Avgas and Jet A1
- Mareeba Airport | Avgas and Jet A1
- Maryborough Airport | Avgas only
- Monduran Airfield | Avgas only
- Proserpine Airport | Avgas only
- Thangool | Avgas only
- Tin Can Bay Marina Fuel Dock | Diesel and Unleaded Petrol
Fuel is near you in the following locations:
- IOR Boomi | 2 Benson Street, Boomi NSW 2405 | Diesel only
- IOR Broken Hill | 9-11 Pinnacles Place, Broken Hill NSW 2880 | Diesel and Adblue
- IOR Cobar | Cnr Wrightville Street & Cornish Street, Cobar NSW 2835 | Diesel and Adblue
- IOR Deniliquin | 75 – 76 Salesyard Road, Deniliquin NSW 2710 | Diesel and Adblue
- IOR Gilgandra | 84 Miller Street, Gilgandra NSW 2827 | Diesel only
- IOR Hillston | The Springs Road, Hillston NSW 2675 | Diesel and Adblue
- IOR Kempsey | Lot 6 Zylpha Drive, South Kempsey NSW 2440 | Diesel and Adblue
- IOR Narrabri | 20 Old Newell Highway, Narrabri NSW 2390 | Diesel only
- IOR Nevertire | Cremorne Street, Nevertire NSW 2826 | Diesel and Adblue
- IOR Quambone | Yarea Street, Quambone NSW 2831 | Diesel and Unleaded
- IOR West Wyalong | Showground Road, West Wyalong NSW | Diesel and Adblue
Fuel is near you in the following locations:
- IOR Ballarat | 25 – 29 Trewin Street, Wendouree VIC 3355
- Colac Airport | Avgas Only
- Hamilton Airport | Avgas and Jet A1
- Kyneton Aero Club | Avgas Only
- Leongatha Airport | Avgas and Jet A1
- Tyabb Airport | Avgas and Jet A1
- Yarram Airport | Avgas Only
- Yarrawonga Airport | Avgas Only
Fuel is near you in the following locations:
- IOR Burra | 15/18 West Street, Burra SA 5417 | Diesel and Adblue
- IOR Ceduna | 92 McKenzie Street, Ceduna SA 5690
- IOR Port Augusta (North) | Cnr Stuart Highway & Yorkeys Crossing Road, SA 5700
- IOR Port Augusta (South) | Northern Power Station Road, Port Augusta SA 5700
- IOR Two Wells | Lot 27 Road Train Road, Two Wells SA 5501
Do you own an independent service station?
Cost-effective setup and a simple pricing structure
Align with another Australian owned business
Access marketing to get more traffic to your buisness
Fuelcharge is connecting Australians with their nearest servo. The app is marketed online using social media advertising, digital display, search engine advertising, and more!
Potential reductions in operating costs
Eliminate fuel theft
With Fuelcharge, your customers pre-authorise an amount to be held on their credit card before dispensing fuel. This is the amount they expect will cover the cost of the fuel. After re-hanging the nozzle, their bank is immediately instructed to release its hold, and they are charged for the total cost of the fuel.
A viable opportunity to help get a little time back
Take your fuel station beyond its limits and sell fuel 24/7 while getting a little time back to do the things you enjoy.
Frequently asked questions
Fuelcharge may be downloaded for free from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. Search Fuelcharge.
The most recent version of Fuelcharge requires you to enable ‘Location Services’ for the app. This may be done in your device settings. Finding the right setting option to enable Location Services for Fuelcharge will depend on your device and your device’s operating system.
Once you’ve authorised the bowser, you will have up to one minute to begin dispensing fuel into your vehicle, watercraft or aircraft.
For pilots, we recommend you complete earthing procedures before starting your fuel transaction.
Similarly, if you’re refuelling your watercraft, please complete all docking procedures before starting your fuel transaction.
For iPhone and iPad, Fuelcharge requires iOS 11.0 or later. For Apple Watch, watch OS4.3 or later is required. The oldest iPhone compatible with iOS 11.0 is the iPhone 5s. The oldest iPad compatible with iOS 11.0 is the iPad mini 2.
For Android users, Fuelcharge requires Android 5.1 or later. Android 5.01 and Android 5.02 are not supported.
Click to learn to identify and update your Android version.
If the maximum pre-authorisation amount is too low for you, please let us know by calling 1300 457 467. When you call to provide this feedback, please let us know the location at which you’re trying to refuel and your desired pre-authorisation amount.
If the minimum pre-authorisation amount is too high, please let us know by calling 1300 457 467. When you call to provide this feedback, please let us know the location at which you’re trying to refuel and your desired pre-authorisation amount.
When a fuel transaction is finalised, Fuelcharge immediately instructs your bank to the release its hold on any unused funds and make these available to you. The time-period for the bank hold to be released depends on your bank. For some banks, this may be one day. However, there have been instances where the bank has taken up to seven (7) days to honour Fuelcharge’s instruction and release its hold.
In many cases, you may be charged more than once where you have had to pre-authorise additional transactions. This may be because the bowser timed-out before you dispensed your fuel. When a timed-out fuel transaction occurs, Fuelcharge immediately instructs your bank to release its hold on the pre-authorised funds. Upon the bank releasing its hold, these funds will be available to you and the hold will not appear on your bank statement.
Receipts may be found by selecting the ‘Activity’ button at the bottom of your screen while you’re using the app and you’re signed in. For ease of reference, there is a dollar symbol inside a circle to denote this button.
To purchase fuel using Fuelcharge you will need to have 3G or 4G reception. This is because you will need to send and receive text messages and access the internet.
Our team may be called on 1300 457 467 for support.
When you sign-up to Fuelcharge you will be prompted to add your credit card. If you skipped this step when signing up, select the ‘Profile’ button at the bottom of your screen while using the app and you’re signed in. The menu that appears provides an option to add your credit card.
You may add additional credit cards to your profile. After adding an additional credit card, when you pre-authorise your fuel transaction will you subsequently be asked to choose a credit card to be charged.
Fuelcharge accepts American Express, Visa, and Mastercard. Fuelcharge also accepts Visa Debit Card and Debit Mastercard.
Yes, your phone number is required to create an account with Fuelcharge.
If you provide a mobile phone number that does not correspond to the device you’re using, please ensure you have immediate access to this mobile phone. This is because you will receive a unique log-in code which is required to complete the sign-up and sign-in process.
Currently, it is not a requirement to provide your email address. However, it is recommended that you provide your email address so that you may receive receipts via email and so that you may receive special offers and updates about changes to the services provided by Fuelcharge.